Stand Up to the IRS - 20 CPE hours (TAX321)
CPE WORLD'S CPE EDITION OF STAND UP TO THE IRS
But now you can confront America's most intimidating government agency with confidence. Stand Up to the IRS reveals the tactics used by IRS and how to deal with them. This book even contains confidential forms used by IRS agents during collection interviews and audits.
After this course, you will be able to:
- Explain the ways in which to communicate with the IRS depending on the situation.
- Explain the consequences of not filing a tax return with the IRS.
- Describe the consequences of filing a late tax return with the IRS.
- State the time in which the IRS can choose to perform an audit.
- State the various flags in tax returns that tip the IRS off to perform an audit.
- Explain the ways in which people are chosen for audits.
- Define an Automated Adjustment Notice, and explain how to deal with one.
- Explain the 3 types of IRS audits.
- Describe the topics that will be covered in an office audit.
- Describe the steps to take to prepare for an audit.
- Describe how to act during an audit and how to respond to an auditor.
- Define an Income Tax Examination Change.
- Explain the pros and cons of appealing an audit.
- Describe the differences between small tax cases and regular tax cases.
- State the 6 ways to deal with a tax bill.
- Explain what an offer in compromise is and the rules surrounding how to obtain one.
- Describe the difference between a tax lien and a tax levy.
- Explain the role of a taxpayer advocate.
- Explain how the IRS deals with special circumstances like marriage and child support.
- Explain how the IRS reacts to findings of fraud.
Registration Requirements: In order to purchase this program, you can add this course to your cart and continue with the purchase, or you may contact Sammie McComas at email@example.com or 1-866-412-5352.
Program Refund Policy: Your satisfaction is our first goal. All courses may be returned for a refund or exchange within 30 days of purchase provided the materials have not been used and the tests have not been taken. Shipping and handling charges are not refundable. For more information regarding administrative policies such as complaint and refund, please contact our offices at 1-866-412-5352.
Complaint Resolution Policy: All complaints will be handled in a timely and efficient manner to ensure the complete satisfaction of our students. For more information regarding administrative policies such as complaint and refund, please contact our offices at 1-866-412-5352.
CPE World is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.learningmarket.org