Ethics and Professional Conduct for State of Washington CPAs - 4 CPE Hours - (ETH851)
Course Objective: To understand the statutes and rules that apply to Washington State CPAs and how to apply them in their professional lives.
Upon completion of this course, you should be able to:
- Understand Public Accountancy Act of Washington State
- Understand the Revised Code of Washington (RCW) and the Washington Administrative Code (WAC) as they pertain to CPAs
- Be able to apply statutes and rules to your professional life
- Understand how the AICPA code of Conduct pertains to your professional life
- Understand the differences between AICPA Professional Code of Conduct and Washington State Law
Program Level: Basic Prerequisites: None
Advanced Preparation: None Instructional Method: This program is a QAS Self Study offering. Field of Study: Ethics
Registration Requirements: In order to purchase this program, you can add this course to your cart and continue with the purchase, or you may contact Sammie McComas at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-866-412-5352.
Program Refund Policy: Your satisfaction is our first goal. All courses may be returned for a refund or exchange within 30 days of purchase provided the materials have not been used and the tests have not been taken. Shipping and handling charges are not refundable. For more information regarding administrative policies such as complaint and refund, please contact our offices at 1-866-412-5352.
Complaint Resolution Policy: All complaints will be handled in a timely and efficient manner to ensure the complete satisfaction of our students. For more information regarding administrative policies such as complaint and refund, please contact our offices at 1-866-412-5352.